11/12/2008

The Roof is DONE!!!

Can you say amazing? Man, my family-friends arrived late Friday night. We woke up early Saturday morning and they got started and worked until the sun was no more and did a repeat on Sunday morning, but were finished long before the sun said good-night.
I was so under the impression that it took longer than that. You see the men working on roofs and they seem to be out there for almost a week and I just knew that this was going to be a LONG process. But with God and men who know what they are doing and then to have so many helping hands, you can only expect the best and in a timely fashion as well.
I am so grateful to them for all the hard work they did. They have truely been a blessing in my life and not just because of the roof. They have blessed me through their friendship. They are my family now and that's for keeps! ;-)

My dearest friends took pictures and promptly went home and did some digiscrap pages. Check our her blog to see them. For her first time digital scrapbooking, she did an amazing job. She takes some amazing pictures as well. She is so gifted, as are several of my other friends. I am truly blessed to have them as my dearest of dear friends.

1 comment:

GammySel said...

We had a blast- and I am glad that we were able to be part of your New life!
Angie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails