7/15/2010

I need to sleep

This will be brief.....
I don't think I will ever look at Sunday afternoon naps the same way again.  

We had a wonderful time at church Sunday, service was great.Then we headed to 7-11 for a free slurpie and then home.  Dinner was already done because my dear friends had given us a roast from their grass fed cow and I put that in the crock pot the night before.  
We got home and ate dinner and I suddenly just needed to lay my head down for just a few minutes.  
I took a 2 1/2 hour nap and woke up and couldn't go back to sleep that night.

I tossed, I turned, I prayed, I read my Bible, I got on Facebook, I read blogs, I tossed some more, I prayed a lot more, but NOTHING!

I got up at 5:15, got ready for work, fell asleep 5 times while driving to work, and was not able to close my eyes until around 11:30 and I went to my car and slept for 45 minutes before having to be back at my desk.  I was a walking zombie!!!
Never before has this happened to me and I was exhausted.

Monday after work, my children prepared dinner so that I could eat and head straight for the bed.  I was up a total of 23 hours and I don't EVER want to do that again!  EVER

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails