11/22/2010

Sewing Area Organization

I debated over and over about reorganizing my sewing area since I don't have a new deadline to move out.  I really contemplated not doing it because I know we'll be packing it all up soon.  However, as I tried to sew Christmas gifts, I was getting totally frustrated with the area and the lack of organization.

So today, instead of sewing....even though I so wanted to just sit down and sew, I took the entire day and reorganized and rearranged my sewing area.  The girls are not sewing so I had them pack their things up and utilized their area, getting rid of my larger sewing desk.  With this setup, I even have a place for my laptop so I can watch video demonstrations while I sew.

I didn't take any before photos, but here are my after photos.  Excuse the stuff on the cutting table.  That's part of my Christmas gifts.




Now I'm too tired to sew.  So, I'll be sewing tomorrow when I get off work.  Some time in there I'll squeeze in cooking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. Now that you're done with your sewing area, wanna come declutter mine?
Very professional products you've sew, by the way.

Love Abounds At Home said...

It looks great! Sometimes you just have to stop and organize things before starting a project. Can't wait to see what comes out of your sewing area! My dream is to someday have a sewing room.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails