11/23/2011

Thankful...

I may continue Friday with the book, but for today and tomorrow, I just want to relish in my gratitude for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Salvation is a splendid thing and I couldn't imagine going back to NOT being saved.  I am also ever grateful for the sacrifice  on calvary!!!!  I'm so thankful that God in His infinite love did not stop with just salvation, but that HIS love for me is poured out on me daily, even when I don't "feel" it.  He does love me, cherishes me, and sees me as a priceless jewel.
I'm ever thankful that His love is so great that He would not allow me to stay in my misery, but desires to reach down and grab me up from this mire.  He wants me whole and spreading His love.
This Thanksgiving I pray we not focus on the material things we are thankful for...though we are thankful for them, but to direct our eyes and hearts heavenward and realize just how blessed we are...YES, EVEN WHEN WE DON'T FEEL THAT WE ARE AND OUR CIRCUMSTANCES HAVEN'T CHANGED!!!

May God richly bless you and your family!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails