4/10/2012

New Beginnings....

I began a new blog at the beginning of the year, but because of issues with it and not really liking WordPress, I'm transferring those posts to here.  There are only 23 posts, but I'm moving them anyway.

I can't begin to describe how clean everything feels here. I can't believe I'm starting a new blog!!!I think I really needed it though. Time to come out the closet about a lot of things....HA HA that scared ya huh???I'm just tired of having to pretend that things are good in my world or at least ok for some of those that were reading my other blog. I want to be real!!! I want to be uplifting, I want to encourage, I want to have healing, but you know you can't do that when you're constantly being condemned or told to suck it up or even told to lean on Jesus a little harder. Sometimes I just want to scream and say THIS MESS HURTS!!!!! and not have to have people telling me that my faith is weak or that I must not be walking with the Lord so closely. I am walking with Him. My walk does struggle. My faith slips. My life goes into a tail spin. I suffer from depression. I get lonely. I hurt. I quit. I give up. I cry. I have tantrums! Then we move on to the next growing pain. But I'd like a safe place to be encouraged, prayed for, loved on, and propelled forward. I'd also like to be able to do that for someone else through my blog!So much IS changing in my life and YET, SO MUCH IS STILL THE SAME!!!I don't know what God's plans are for me or this new blog, but I'm believing it's gonna be huge!!! Thanks for reading and I do look forward to hearing from you!!!


In Need of A Savior,

Tasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails