6/08/2008

Another Snag

I've hit a snag in the housing situation. I have a house, I've been packing frantically to get the double wide empty so that it can be picked up within the next week. The problem is rising fuel costs. We have a friend, who has a neighbor, that moves mobile homes for a living. He is allowed to use the company truck for jobs on the side, provided he fill it back up. This is how I was planning to get the house moved at a fraction of the cost. Well, because of rising fuel costs, the company is not allowing the employees to take the trucks home as often. This means the guy may not be able to move my home. So I've begun calling other services. The least expensive quote I've gotten is $1800. YIKES, that is $900 above my budget.

What am I going to do? Well, I'm gonna pray. God blessed me with this house and He knows it needs to be moved. He also knows what I can and can't afford. So, I'm handing it back to Him and when He says go forth, believe me, the door will open wide and the rate won't be beyond my budget either!!!

So is this another snag? Nope, it's just another opportunity for God to show Himself as God, my Provider, my King, my Daddy!!!

Romans 8:28- And we know that ALL things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails