9/27/2008

Debt Free...I'm on my way

God does all things for a purpose, nothing is coincidental, nothing just happens.

I am watching the puzzle of my life come together, though God had the puzzle all together before I was even formed.

I am beginning to understand why God directed us to OCBF and more recently, the urge to take the financial freedom class at church. He wants me out of debt and free so that I can begin to do the work I was born to do.

How many of us go through life thinking we are here on this earth for our own purpose?! Reality is that we were born and live to fulfill the purpose He has for us. There is a greater purpose for our lives, and much of it we cannot do as long as we are strapped with debt. God so wants us to be debt free so that we have the freedom to do whatever it is He wants us to do or go where ever He wants us to go.

I know at this point there is much debt that must be erased so that I may go to the orphans. I looked at this task as daunting until today. God has called me to do something and He knows what is hindering me from going now. I so deeply feel that I will be sharing testimony after testimony of how God has miraculously deleted my debt, as well as provided finances for me to go where he sends me.

I think from this point since I have realized what He wants from me and have openly said YES Lord I will go, that He will open doors that no man can close and close doors that no man can open, in an effort to pave the way for me to be a servant on the mission fields.

What has God called you to do that debt is hindering you from doing? May I challenge you to seek the Lord and tell Him you are ready to do what He is asking you to do and then watch Him go into action to prepare the way for you to go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails