11/05/2008

Interests or hobbies

Ok friends, I am curious. What interests do you have and would you be willing to show someone else how to do what you do?

I have a multitude of interests. I enjoy baking, spending time with my children, on and on.

Yet, there are a few other things I would like to try my hand at. I want to learn how to sew (not just basic stuff), quilt, digital scrapbooking, create my own website, photography, write books, play the guitar, harp, violin, and piano.
I better stop, the list could go on and on.

My children are interested in several of these things as well.

So my question is, if any of you reading this post know how to do any of the above, would you be interested in teaching me or anyone in my family? We don't learn fast, so patience is a must. Oh and for those things that require a computer, well, ours is from the dinosaur age and runs really slow. Let's see and as for the photography, well, our camera just died. And since the children don't read my blog, I can tell you that prayerfully they are getting a guitar, violin, and new cameras for Christmas. I would like to say that I am getting my laptop, but that doesn't look like it will happen until after my tubal reversal.

Thanks bunches to all...

1 comment:

GammySel said...

Tasha- as you know photography is my specialty- computers(creating websites as well)- as digital scrapping(which is incredibly easy).
Interests- I love to crochet- such a relaxing past time, I LOVE quilting- have taken two classes- it is so fun,(hand as well as machine)
as for Music- well needless to say I am challenge in that department. I can carry a tune- but that is it for me!

Angie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails