12/31/2008

A New Blog

Yesterday I mentioned to a very dear & lovely friend that I might start a devotional blog. I really didn't give it much more thought after that...Until today.

As I sat for my quiet time...which wasn't very long (I leave work early on Wed. and have a shorter lunch time), I felt an urging to do just that.

It's titled Quiet Time and I will jot down my quite time moments with the Lord. I pray they become like devotionals to you. Maybe there will be one you think a friend or loved one needs to read. I pray they are encouraging and point you back to the Father.

Who knows, one day all my quiet time experiences may actually become a book. Only God knows and only time will tell. Check it out and be blessed...Quiet Time

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails