11/17/2009

Wonderful new site & blog

I couldn't wait to share this new blog/site/forum I've discovered.  I can't even remember HOW I found it, but I'm glad I did.
I am a member of the Sense and Sensibility Forum (though I've not been on to chat in a while).  I really enjoy that one and found several blogs to follow of a few ladies that do lots of sewing.  I really anticipate reading up on what they have been creating.
Well, I found this new site and joined the forum and follow the blog.  I've ordered my first items from them (very inexpensive...but it was also on clearance ;->). 
Anyway, it's a quilt store in Missouri by the name of Missouri Star Quilt Co.  They have daily deals saving you from 30% - 70%, but they also have free giveaways.  I've not been able to participate in one yet, but I was reading the blog about the give away on Friday and man oh man, it sounds like it was a good one. 
This site also has free tutorials.  I LOVE THIS!!!!  I did find A LOT of tutorials on youtube, but I would get into a rhythm of watching the tutorials and would want to watch those by a particular person and would always end up watching several other peoples tutorials.  So to find these all on one site was a blessing to me. 

So, check it out when you get a minute, if you are so inclined.  I've got some quilting to do!!!  


1 comment:

Diane Shiffer said...

Thanks Tasha.. I'll have to check that out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails