3/22/2010

Roman Shades Anyone???

I was checking out another bloggers post and saw this link on how to make Roman Shades.  I've
printed out several how to's, but none that were this simple or that made me feel like I could do it
myself. 
Let's just say I'm direction challenged...I'm a total visual and usually have to google videos to be
able to do much of anything!!!!

I've got to finish the crib set I'm making for my sister, but these shades will be my next project, as I've
got mini blinds that are breaking, broken, and just in need of replacement. 

--------------------------------------------

GRATEFUL:  For life itself!!!


PERSONAL GROWTH: 
Mark 9:23 "Everything is possible for him who believes."
Psalm 130:5 "I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, in His Word I put my hope."

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Doesn't Jen make it so easy? She gives great directions and pics to go with it. I am planning on making some in the next couple of days. I will post about them. Can't wait to see yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails