4/07/2010

Green Smoothies are back!







Yes, I've started the green smoothies again. I went to the doctor last week and had them run tests for everything. I had been getting dizzy and my feet had started swelling. I figured it was high blood pressure with all the various stress factors in the last 4-6 months.
Well I was in for a shock. I weighed in at 226...I gained all the weight I had lost minus 4 pounds. My blood pressure was 178/112. My other tests came back and my cholesterol levels are high and I'm anemic.

So I've started walking and eating more fruits and veggies.

The doctor gave me meds for the blood pressure and I suspect he'll give me something for the cholesterol on the 19th when I go back. However, I refuse to be on them for very long. And he actually wants me to be able to get off of them as well.

The journey begins for me to lose 61 pounds. I've done it before. I can & will do it again!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails