9/30/2010

Tomorrow...

I can't believe tomorrow will be the first of October.  This year has flown by.  I'm not eager for December at all this year.  Honestly, I'm dreading it.
At any rate, with the days flying by so quickly, so are the days speedily approaching that I will be opening my shop!  Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk  I'm not sure what I was thinking!!!

Have you ever though you'd do something and then as the time came near wondered if you were insane? LOL
That's me right now, but I'm going to forge ahead and do the best I can and know that ultimately it's in God's hands.  I'm dreaming big that one day this will be my sole resource of providing for my family and then myself when my children are no longer in my home.  I do know that God is able and He can do things beyond my wildest imagination.

Do you have a dream so big that only God can make it happen?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails