1/28/2011

I've lost it...

My mojo that is.  I've lost my mojo for several things, baking, cooking, sewing, and if I go on and on, I just may depress someone.  I've no idea where it went nor when I lost it, but I do know it's gone.  For how long?  I do not know.  I miss it.  My get up and go has got up and gone.  I've lost it before but only for a few days.  This is dragging on a bit over a month now.

What do you do when you've lost your mojo?  Also my father's birthday would be next Friday and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.  I seriously don't know.  I do know I miss both my dad and my mom something fierce and I really just wish I could pick up the phone and call both of them.  sigh...

What's going on in your neck of the woods?

2 comments:

Love Abounds At Home said...

Praying that you get your mojo back my friend. There's lot of sewing projects waiting for you :)

Lady Kara said...

Hi Tasha,

Don't be defeated, my friend...easier said than done, I know. Especially when every time you turn around there is another obstacle to overcome. Just wondering, you don't have to answer me, just think about it: Are you tithing? I know how hard it is when money is so tight, you can squeeze blood out of a dime...but if you aren't, it will help if you start. I don't always do it. When I do, I never regret it. God bless, and I will be praying.

Lady Kara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails