1/19/2011

A Moment to Step Back

I want to say thank you to those that read my blog and pray for me.  I also want to say thank you for letting me be human and letting me be me.  I struggle with real life issues and I express them as openly as I can here on my blog.  Sometimes I whine, sometimes I get angry, sometimes I ask lots of questions, and sometimes I am totally confused.  However, when it's all said and done, I still love my Savior and I'm still a child of the King.

I'm so very thankful that I can go to my Daddy and ask those tough questions, even if I don't fully understand the answers now.  I'm thankful that even through my tantrums, He allows me to come.  Please don't ever doubt Whose I am.

I hope you will continue to allow me to be real and transparent.

I do struggle with depression issues, but over the years of being a Christian, I've seen first hand what the Father can and will do for His children.  I've struggled for weeks in darkness, to days, and now I'm thankful that the darkest of hours may last a day or two and depression in general only a few hours.  It's taken a lot to get to this point, but I'm thankful for the journey.  I am by no means a finished work of art, I will forever be a work in progress until I go to glory.

Please be kind in your comments and remember to speak the truth in love.  In fact LACE it with love.  We have enough to deal with in the world, let's remember to be honest and yet compassionate as well.  For those that have done just that, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL

4 comments:

Nabila Grace said...

Love you too my dear! :o)

Lady Kara said...

Hi Tasha,

I'm sorry, was someone unkind to you in their comments? Shame on them! Praying for you, sister...and you go right ahead and let off steam. It's YOUR blog, after all!!

God bless,

Lady Kara

Tasha said...

Love you too Nabila!

Thank you Lady Kara for all your prayers! It IS MY blog...at least that's what thought! LOL

I love y'all!

Unknown said...

Love your blog. You do a nice job on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails