4/08/2011

He's ALWAYS able!!!!

Well, Monday, April 4th has come and gone.  The lights and water were to be cut off on that day.  However, here it is Friday, April 8th and we still have lights and water!!!!!!  Praise Be To God!  I don't know HOW He's done it, but I'm ever grateful and in awe.

Keep praying for us!!! He's not done yet, this I do know.

I've been staying busy sewing and trying to come up with new things to put in my shop.
I've also been spending more time with my Savior and in worship.



Now I'm off to bake some homemade biscuits!!!!

God IS able and re-learning how to trust Him has been/is a journey, but one I will be able to pass on to my children's children!!!

2 comments:

Nabila Grace said...

PTL so happy to hear that! :o) *hugs*

GammySel said...

I am not shocked... He has always taken care of you and those wonderful grown children. Keep looking up.
Angie
Helpmeettosam.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails