5/23/2011

Change

It feels so good to blog once again.  I can't explain just how much I've missed it.  Blogging is a major release for me and allows me to get all my thoughts in one place.

I've been contemplating changes within my blogging.  Nothing drastic, but very important to me  still the same.  I will still continue to post about things going on in my life and within my family, but I want more of my posts to be centered around my faith in Christ and my walk with Him.  Many of my posts already are, but I'm eager to share even more.  When it's all said and done, I want my blog posts to have been able to make a difference in someone's life by changing their perspective on various matters.  I want more of Christ to be seen in and through my posts and less of me.  Make sense?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails