7/25/2011

Beautiful Monday Morning

This really is the day that the Lord has made.  Will you rejoice and be glad in it?
I use to hate Mondays.  I hated having to get up and go to work after what seemed like a short weekend.  I'm still in favor of working Tue-Fri. ;-)
But my perspective on Mondays has changed a bit.  It is another blessing that God has gifted us with to show forth His love to one another and to seek out the lost and share His goodness.  After all, you could have gone to bed on Sunday night and never woke up again.  I'm just saying!!!!!

On another note, my heart is very grieved by the things that are happening in NY.  My brother was gay and no one knew until very near his death.  I don't hate the people in this lifestyle, but I do grieve that they are living in sin and grieving the Holy Spirit.  I pray that their eyes will be opened and they will turn from the lies the enemy has fed them and they've chosen to believe.  Reach out to someone and plant the seed of God's truth and then allow God to do the rest.

Have a blessed Monday and choose today to seek Him with your ALL your heart.

Psalms 119:1-2 How blessed are those whose way is blameless, Who walk in the law of the Lord.  How blessed are those who observe His testimonies, Who seek Him with all their heart.

1 comment:

Love Abounds At Home said...

I started using Mondays as a day to totally relax. Some Mondays, I just throw my hair in a ponytail :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails