5/10/2012

Oh No You Never Let Go!!!

As I sat this morning having my quiet time with the Lord, I looked out over the small treasure of nature on just my 2 acres.  I sat in awe as I watched the birds fly about and the bees go from wild flower to wild flower.  Looking at my chickens, and my potted garden and compost.  I just began to speak to the Lord what was welling up within my heart. 
Thanking Him that in all these months and years He has allowed me to stumble, doubt, mistrust, but He has never let me go.  Then John 10:27-29 came to mind. 

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall ANYONE snatch them out of My hand.  My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and NO ONE IS ABLE to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.  (emphasis mine)

I’ve had some rough months and years, but when I look back, not once in the last 7 years have I totally walked away from Him.  I’ve slipped and fallen away from prayer, reading, etc, but never once to the point of not believing.  If He were a man, He would have let me go a long time ago, much as my husband has, but My God is not a man that He should lie.  He said it in His Word and has held true to His Word, even when I did not!!!! I am His and He is mine!

How Deep the Father’s Love For ME (Us)!!!!  Those were the next words the leaped to my heart and mind and I looked the video up on YouTube and the words resonated within my spirit.  You Never Let Go were the next words to swell within my heart and I looked that video up on YouTube as well.  Through the calm and through the storm, He never let go of me! 

My God is a good God!  A loving God!  He is my biggest and greatest cheerleader and I’m His biggest fan!  Me, a wretch, so unworthy of Him and His love and yet, He emphatically sees to it that I know He loves me.  Who could NOT love a God like Him!!!  And to think, He’s the only one like Him!!!!  

He is so totally amazing and I am privileged to be called His!  I can only imagine the huge grin on His face as I sit here with this huge grin on my own face!!!  I have a Father who loves me even when I am wretched. 
Tasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails