11/11/2009

She's Back!!!

Akyra returned home yesterday evening.  Her flight went smoothly and she handled things well.  To see the transformation that has taken place within her is amazing. 
God NEVER ceases to amaze me. 
We still have much to work through, but because He loves us so much, I know that He will be with us every step of the way.  There is nothing He wouldn't do for us.
I had allowed the enemy to whisper to me yesterday and he taunted me all day long.  What if...
her plane didn't make it, what if she missed the flight, what if...
It's those what if's that can make you go insane. 
Yet, none of those things happened and as we sat around the table eating and listening to this very "quiet" child chatter on and on about her trip, I gave praises to God for taking care of this lamb that He blessed me with. 

Now, my turn, my turn, as I jump up and down waving my arms wildly about.  I need a Journey to His Heart as well.  I want that transformation in my life too.  I desire to relinquish this baggage I carry with me.  I want to be free!!!
Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to come together in His Word and that the girls will go forward in their journeys. 




2 comments:

Love Abounds At Home said...

Oh I know how you felt when the enemy whispers those things in your ear. I remember when Ruthie flew from Idaho to Washington D.C. I was a wreck. Then she called from Salt Lake City and told us her connecting flight was canceled. All kinds of crazy thoughts were going through my head.
Thank God for His peace.
Praying for you and the kids. Hang in there my friend :)

Diane Shiffer said...

It must be so wonderful to have her back home, safe and sound, and so happy and fulfilled from her trip as well! Praying for many of God's best blessings for her and for your whole family, my dear:)


Oh, did she ever get her luggage back?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails