I posed a question to a couple of my friends but got to thinking; I would really love, love, love to hear how some of you do it as well.
What is IT you ask?
1. How does your family decide what will be read and studied for family devotions?
2. How do you decide what you yourself will read and study during your own individual quiet time?
3. Do you require your children to have their own personal quiet time with the Lord?
4. What does quiet time look like for you, what "tools" do you need?
5. What does family devotions look like for your family? Do family members take turns reading passages? Are you memorizing scriptures together?
Ok I think that's enough questions (for now). Chime in, share, I'm sure I'm not the only one curious!