12/22/2012

2013

It's hard to believe 2013 is just around the corner. 

In 2012 I have tried to restart this blog several times only to come right back to this one.  Ha, I just tried it a month or so ago, however, I realized this blog has just way too much history to walk away from.  So, I'm sticking with this blog and I'll just let it evolve into whatever God wants it to be.

I'm soon going to be going through a divorce, not by choice.  I'm learning to embrace it for lack of a better word.  I'm also stepping outside my box that I encased myself into over the past 7 1/2 years.  I'll be sharing more photos of me, videos, and whatever else God leads me to share.

I'm pretty excited as I embark on this new life God is laying out before me.  Will it all be easy? No, but I'm ready to move forward with my life and get out of the past.  I want to let go of unforgiveness, regrets, doubts, and grudges. 

In 2013 I want to smile and laugh more and try things I never would have tried (there is a limit to that however...LOL).  So to begin that journey, I'll be posting a video soon.  Anyone that knows me knows I don't like being in front of a still camera, let alone make a video.  Yet, I'm going to do just that and publish it!!! I'm excited and we'll see what happens. 


Tasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails