12/26/2012

You Cannot Change...

What you are not willing to face.  I sat thinking about this statement Iyanla Vanzant made on twitter the other day.  I pondered it and then forgot about it and as the darkness of night came, the thought of that statement crossed my mind again.  And I began to truly face the fact that my marriage is indeed over.  I spent my 6th out of 7 Christmas' with just the kids and I'm happy. 

I have so many thoughts about what it is I want to accomplish and do in the remaining time of my life.  I have big dreams and hopes.  And I've got a God that's bigger than all that.  He's going to bring me through this and one day I'll look back and be amazed at all He's brought me through.

God is going to get the glory out of my story!!!!

Tasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails