1/24/2013

Day 7

I feel so bad, I've really been slacking.  However, I have a good reason.  I've been busy studying and doing homework.  I've not had time to do much else.

So here is how things are going.  I feel GREAT!!!!  I've had moments here and there where I ask myself, Now Why am I doing this again?  And then I go down the list of why and I'm ok.  It actually hasn't been too difficult.  I'm enjoying it for the most part.  Enjoying juicing different things and finding out how they taste in a tall glass with ice.  I've had the couple of juices that were just overwhelming or down right horrible.  But for the most part it's been delicious.  Tonight I'm drinking a glass of beets, cucumbers, carrots, ginger.  I'm also having a glass of cucumbers, apples, oranges.  In the morning I'll add pineapple to the cucumber, apple, orange juice.
As long as I stay hydrated I'm fine.

Oh, I've got to do some research about the beet juice I drank last night.  It had me feeling a bit weird.  It also gave me a headache.  So I've got to find out what that's all about.

I've not weighed myself and don't plan to until day 10.  I've been watching lots of videos and getting ideas of how I want to go forward after exclusive juicing.  I know I will incorporate juicing as a meal re-placer for breakfast and lunch, with the occasional smoothie for breakfast.  I tend to skip breakfast and lunch and that's not always the best.  For supper I will incorporate salads with every meal, if that isn't what most of my meals consist of entirely.

My next bit of research is to find out how to ease out of juicing.  Any ideas, pass them along.

I'll definitely have a video for my final day!  

Tasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails