1/14/2013

First Days...

Today was the first day of classes for me.  I'm really not feeling this professor, but I came away with a few things to keep me going.....This is temporary, it's only a semester (ends May 6).  I don't have to like him, just learn from him.  I CAN do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength.

When it's all said and done, I'll be a Medical Assistant and that will increase my chances of better employment and better pay.  So as long as this class is taking me towards my goal, I CAN & WILL do this!!!!

Tomorrow I meet another professor.  I already know my professors from my other 3 classes and they are really good.  So I'm taking 3 hard classes and 2 fairly easy classes.  
Now I'm off to bed because I am thoroughly exhausted!!!!

Tasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails