1/05/2013

Health Wellnes and Weight Loss Journey...It Begins






 And so it begins.  I did so well over the last summer losing so much weight, but then I gained it all back. UGHHHHHH That's what happens when you don't keep up the work that you began to get it off in the first place.
Now here I am about to embark on the journey once again, only this time for the long haul.  I will take it one day at a time.  I will not make goals that are too big and set myself up for failure.  I'm eating healthily, but now I'm going to take it a step further and add juicing to my lifestyle and get some movement going on.  You can eat healthy all day long, but if you're not moving, it's doing you very little good.

So here I am at the beginning of this journey...I won't say how often I will update, but I will update as often as I can.  My schedule's about to get pretty hectic and I don't want to make promises I may not be able to keep, yet I will update regularly.

Thigh: 22"
Waist:40"
Hips: 41"
Breast: 42"
Weight: 186 lbs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails