12/29/2008

2008...almost over!

It’s hard to believe that 2008 is almost over. When I was a little girl, I could not imagine ever getting to 2000 and here we are almost into 2009. Time seems to go by faster and faster. We start off a new year and before we can blink our eyes too good or rather, before we can get to comfortable, the year is coming to an end and we’re bringing in a new one.
I for one did not accomplish everything I had set out to accomplish. My walk with the Lord is not as deep as I had hoped and my goals are not completed. Nevertheless, I am still alive and unless the Lord has something different written for my life, I have the new year to look forward to as a new beginning.
Only God knows what tomorrow or the New Year will bring, but I do know who holds it all in His hands. My only resolutions for the New Year are to walk closer with God, to continuously steer my children to the Savior, and be a light to others. I pray that you don’t get caught up in resolutions that focus on you as an individual, but you as it relates to your walk with Christ.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails