5/27/2011

Trusting

I have had to really stand on the revelation of God's faithfulness.  Took the van to the transmission shop today and at this point, they can't find anything wrong with it.  The repairman said from what I described that it sounds like it's the transmission, but he doesn't want to charge me that high fee and nothing be wrong with it.  So, we wait and see if anything more happens.  I'm praying that a miracle has taken place and there is NOTHING seriously wrong with our only transportation.

Now begins the search of finding a job and a house.  I'm a bit discouraged already because there are so many people out of work and looking for a job.  It seems like it will be impossible to find one just for me, but I'm trusting the Lord to provide a job and housing by August.

1 comment:

GammySel said...

He has always provided and He will provide again! Stand steadfast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails