11/26/2010

Thanksgiving

While the holiday itself has come and gone, the art of being thankful is here year round.  We had a wonderful time with friends yesterday.  I'm so thankful to have them in our lives.  God knew exactly what he was doing when he purposed our meeting.  These friends aren't just mere friends, they are our family now!!!!  I love it!

Well, I didn't have time to update on the house situation.  The mortgage company extended our time to get the money together due to the holidays.  Tuesday no later than 5 pm is THE LAST day we have to get the money.  I in my own eyes don't see this happening.  I know that God is able and His view point is much greater than my own.  So it could be 4:59 pm and God bless us with the funds needed.  Yet, it could be God's will to close the door on this house all together.  Then I trust He has another door waiting to be pushed opened with our next place of residency.

I'm trusting and yet still a bit nervous as well.  God is able and I will rest in that.  He will care for me and my children and I most definitely will rest in that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just finding your blog.. but from all the reading I'm doing so far, I can tell you that I've walked (am walking) a similar road with God in this whole knowing Him better, being more like Him thing... There have been so many sacrifices and so much uncertainty,but the price naturally is well worth the gain spiritually... I may not comment much, but I'll be reading and praying for and your family.

rosheeda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails