1/17/2011

I think I'm still partially in 2010...

Well, it appears that this is not turning out to be a year of no worries.  Maybe at the end of the year I'll look back and see that I didn't worry as much as I did in 2010.  I hope!!!

It appears that no matter how hard I've prayed, there aren't answers.  Or just maybe I'm not hearing the answers because they are different than what I'm expecting.  I've got a mortgage payment that was due earlier and they've given me till tomorrow and as of Friday, we are now without auto insurance.  I'm at a loss.  I really don't know what else to do.  I'm going to have to go back to work full time.  The thought breaks me out into a cold sweat.  (I hope that's not taken in the wrong context)  

On another note, please keep a dear friend (Lady Kara) in your prayers.  She's trying to start a home child care business and is eagerly waiting for clients.  This will enable her to be home with her little ones as well.

Single moms have it rough.  It can be very, very depressing!

2 comments:

Love Abounds At Home said...

Sorry to hear that Tasha. Praying for you and Lady Kara *hugs*

Nabila Grace said...

Praying for you dear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails