2/25/2011

Notices

I hate disconnection notices.  With all that is in me, I hate them and yet, I find myself facing them once again!!!!  

I Know God will work it out,  but I still hate them.

As a side note, I got all signed up for Scentsy and then it seemed like the room got totally silent.  Many of my friends don't comment on my facebook statuses anymore or even reply to my emails.  Really disheartening, especially since I didn't try to sell them anything.  Just wondering AGAIN if this was the route God had in mind.  Every avenue I have tried to bring in some kind of income to support my family has seemed to go bottoms up and quickly.  Back to praying to seek Him yet again and gain understanding...I hope.  Somethings got to give!!!

In the meantime, blogging has taken a back seat.  I've been going through so many emotions that I didn't want to bring anyone else down...I want my blog to be encouraging and if I can't find encouragement in it or through it, I just don't blog.  I hope to be back soon though because I sure miss putting my thoughts down. 


3 comments:

Lady Kara said...

Hey girl,

So speaking of "something's gotta give.." have you? :^) Gotta do it, girlfriend! Will be praying for you!

God bless,

Lady Kara

Unknown said...

Praying for you dear. I don't know why it has to be so hard. I'm cheering for you.

Unknown said...

Praying for you dear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails