7/23/2012

Life Can Just Be Plain HARD!!!

You know, I don't know why after the last 7 1/2 years, it took me soooo long to say those words, but life can be just plain HARD!!!  Sometimes through actions/decisions of our own doing, but also through the actions/decisions of others as well!
There are times when I think life sucks!  and other times when I think life just may be ok!
I'm grateful to be alive, don't ever get that twisted, but I think I'm ready for a breath of peace in my life.  You know, I want out of the pit, the valley, and I would like to be on the mountain top for just a little while.
How anyone could get through this life without God is totally unfathomable to me and yet, I've tried it.  I can say that God has kept me from going totally ballistic in the last few months as well as from losing my sanity.  It is definitely by His grace that I am still here and His mercy that has sustained me.  Without God, I would have given up a long, long, long time ago.  I'm just thankful that those times I couldn't/wouldn't/didn't hold on to God, HE held on to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails